Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things I have done lately

1) Explained the blogosphere to my therapist

2) Made a cufflink out of a paperclip so I could fake looking presentable in front of a judge

3) Penned a long entry for this thing about unions and my predictably mixed feelings about them but deleted it because it seemed incoherent even by my standards

4) Took two benadryl at work because I thought they didn't particularly have any effect on me like for instance, say, making me have to say to my officemate "close the door. I need to go to sleep on the floor" and then sleeping for an hour under my desk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently wearing a pair of sandals held together by staples. I wear them 2-3 times per week.

Tanya said...

My daughter has a pair of sandals put together with Gorilla Glue. Good stuff. Bet it works great for cuff links.

Nectarine said...

See, this is why I need an office with a door. I hate having to nod off in the middle of a communal workspace!